SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: READING UP ( was Re: Gridcosm 000-500 in NYC )
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2002-03-01 17:43:49 [3888]
Well, I imagine you serenading someone with this automata, reading to them in some Victorian setting while they have the quiet cliched English Breakfast: she pouring tea, he reading the financial times, and you, against a backdrop of Pat Rolle http://www.clublandor.com/rollegallery.html <www.clublandor.com> reading the levels of your choice.

Your stuffiness it makes me chuckle, and mind you I say this out of pure fascination. What is - tell me - DIGNIFIED? You realise how weird that sounds?

---------------------- SAY THIS DIGNIFIED

You're hella great, let's celebrate supafresh brown stah's slappy bootocks alien finger stinger stuck in a tub full of blubba

-------------------------

Dignified: I had to write when I saw THAT term! TCA - I must say I stand, out of pure feeling alone, after much analysis of your commentary, image selection, manipulation and subsequent ( add voluminous ) criticisms, as a man diametrically opposed to whatever it is that motivates you to write "dignified."

Please ...do not construe this as some defensive posture, it is pure animus, a reaction certainly.

Your post is so " stick up the ass!"

I am sure your response will progress forward of necessity. I cannot wait to see your dry tome of a disc!

hugs

sun

In reply to:
Re: READING UP ( was Re: Gridcosm 000-500 in NYC )
Replies:
Re: READING UP ( was Re: ..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.