SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: JIT Sighting
by jito   2006-10-20 05:30:53 [17173]
UWI : This is since someone abused my patience and took all my courage away to make good pieces.doing symetries copies and puting in her damn stupid portoflio.Seen the poor quality of her grid render ,and the excellent quality of the portfolio there is no point in arguing about this anymore for me.it is not about one time or two like other people could do, but she is/was doing it constantly without any aknowledgement from anyone(well me!).i was alone to claim it was a comon giant painting and nobody had to drain it/use it to make her/his own art and portfolio(this looks hyronic:Will you use random stuff from the artchive part and collage it into the grid? ). Now ,you have to deal with it because i refuse you use my hand drawn things/crap (whatever you want to call it).yeah you aren't on my side now i am not on yours ,sounds logical enough?You made me leave from here! so you can bullshit(again) me and say your blah blah , but if you stop lying to yourself you will see my vision is the best and the fairest one for all (i care anymore?mmm).if the only things that makes you move is a punition(like kids)/lawyer it's okay(see:your post about google).__________________SNY short sighted guy i don't care your provocation 2716-b2 .don't even try to show the muscles you don't impress me .
In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.