SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Weird ass vibes these days -- you said it!
by Sea Chum Joke [snz SITOme]  2004-12-08 00:02:08 [10816]
As best as I can figure, this is the post that I made which caused JIT to be angry with me. Also are his two follow-ups. I really feel that he is unfairly flying off the handle here.

SNZ:

"I think that eho was just asking that, if possible, you not lock up the grid. This is supposed to be collaborative. Everybody locks up the grid from time to time, "
gridhogs
" a level here and there, but its generally considered bad form. And calling yourself egotistic, stupid, etc. doesn't make it better."

JIT:

"so you think i don't understand what she asks?"

"i ask her to reserve i almost never lock the grid !"

"it's free, anyone can be productive. and work hard on the grid."

"ps: nice blahbling post , now i really like you "

JIT 2:

"snz you should really visit Completed Quilts - tiles.ice.org <tiles.ice.org> to understand what collaboration work is. i made 245 squares there since 2001."

"when eho asked to not lock up the grid it was unfair. because i had an idea and i waited to see if someone will pick up a square , then by a fabulous hazard she apeard."

"so i called myself egoist as a joke."

"actualy i wonder why you open your mouth about anything ; because you are the one ruining the grids with IDIOT photamnip not FUNNY AT ALL"

"the egoist is you with jokes that makes laugh only yourself , not creative no an interesting critisism ,homophobic , and not artistic."

"just express your hate over a grid and being unfair to me ."

"too late i am not on your side anymore . and i do not apology you for your personal war anymore. "

In reply to:
Re: Weird ass vibes these days -- you said it!

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.