SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA!
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2003-09-03 06:17:07 [7291]
Are you aware of what I refer to? You DID NOT CONTINUE him...Malden you did not weave him into WOZ and it was egregious, I am not talking about what I did to or did not do to someone else... you dissed YOURSELF! I am in the Blendy camp 89% of the time and try often to stay so.

I HAD to do the blue in order to keep a bit of continuity. The blue was there for me I did not choose it. I dont care where you GOT the photo of Kalr Malden FROM - you did not blend it into the next square which was a composition of your own

you sir are on a wildly independent and freakish bandwidth of your own, which is cool.

You remain diametrically opposed I just want you to know, via critique, in so far as how you fail by my assessment. I never trash your color choice but you sir, cannot eloquently go beyond the square, or into the square, you are like a roller skater holding the rail while screaming topics out at the skaters, occasionally grabbing them mid-move and holding them, whispering links into their clothing.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.