SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: POster 200+10 is up on the wall in Spring Lake Hts!
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2003-08-31 20:55:59 [7275]
"Well TCA you might disagree but - all in all you could have skewered your detractor similarly...who knows what the high road is, LOL, that is for another forum."

I did skewer SNZ, I just didn't stoop quite as low... Almost as low, but not quite... But I'll never claim to be taking the high road! Remember ''SNZ, this finger's for you'' ? ...gridcosm?level=1488

What really bugs me about level 1500 is that I saw a very similar image posted to alt.binaries.slack a few years ago in which the head belonged to a spammer. Say what you will about me, I'm no spammer. I don't like being dragged down to those depths. Here's some similar subgenius anti-spammer artwork. The Cabal's Most Unwanted <www.insurgent.org>

"Still It strikes me odd, and not at all out of PERSONAL pride, that the singular level, where I duplicated an AUS panel, all around the perimeter, sticks out."

Your freakout is actually quite blendy, SNY. Nothing to be ashamed of. However, you do post an occasional twisted square from time to time. That's how you keep us on our toes.

In reply to:
POster 200+10 is up on the wall in Spring Lake Hts!
Replies:
Re: POster 200+10 is up o..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.