SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: less pith tit
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2003-05-15 08:48:02 [6588]
TCA - you are blatantly disregarding so many things I almost cannot choose where to start....

You do have successful panels, and arguably success, the term itself is certainly flexible here, in this fractal environment, but there is a sense of true effort; I think you speak a different dialect, one some, at times, simply have difficulty with. Whereas I may lambast your efforts perpetually, I think that Gridcosm without you would be like a world without disasters. Nature does not consider the disaster - only we do. I have grown to take your persistant contributions, with their lack of predictibility ( in so far as the topicalities you bond with personally and currenteventishly ) as favorable. Perhaps I should relish praise on those panels I like -- perhaps the panels I like I take for granted, leaving me seemingly by default to only allow myself the conjunctive lazy luxury of critiquing.

I do not think it is a lack of pure technique... I do not think that is involved here.

Sometimes endless levels of blissful, blendy satisfaction can be dreary - know what I mean?

This does not diss you - you are assimilted and you are TCA - you serve our collective and our criticism, ultimately, means nothing. SUN

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.