SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: this one is funner for old dudes
by guest   2014-02-20 04:15:59 [34792]
____________________________________________________________________ Pink Floyd: Meddle + Contact (new2011masterCD) + (DVD Closed Captioned ( Title = 0:25.5 - 0:30 )) (mp3/wma is probly fast enough to require different instructions)

--------------- These Program Instructions are a full length linear approach to the longknown Contact + Echoes synch position(s), with plenty of positive synch data to support said position(s), as well as excellent closed caption corelaries that make the trip worthwhile beyond just visual effect stimulai.

This song 3 intro is one of the better things ive ever seen... (I like this even more than the Echoes synch we are here to feature) The most beautiful song of the album, and possibly the Floyd catalog, "Fearless", + the long Cosmic Zoom-out imagery... is the type of synch one could die too. Even feels like maybe what you might imagine going to heaven would be like...

Yet the resulting Song 4 is innappropriate from this position, even with the apparent wedge provided, and clearly calls for a switch w/ 5: obviously the dog is INSIDE w/ a natural 5 (Kents seeing eye dog). Track 4 is innapropriate, Track 5 is also untrue, So we switch, while still starting the DVD as if we were unswitched.

We start the dvd aiming for the best wedge* for the natural track 4 position (3, 1:33/4) on principle, even tho we are switched, therefor we will be MOVING into our switched 5 position in order for track 5 to wedge safely with exact accuracy** (in accordance with the caption [small moves]).

potential error combo keywords: ---- *linear /'for a peach' 'sofa'/ /'ride'

----- **switch 'i was in the k/i/t/ch'/en =/[sparks]-on 'i was/in'

Starting the DVD to the switch program at 3, 1:36 wedges track 5 accurately, requiring no 3>5 track jump, however we feel the 1:33/4 starts a better song 3 intro and as a matter of principle adheres to the appropriate wedges* of the song no longer being used in that position. Track 5 cannot be played any later than the 3, 1:36 line plays the track, so we move from the 3, 1:33/4 line. Real simple.

Also there IS a cd PAUSE, as indicated by song 5's lyrics, with captions nearby to affirm the cheat, as well as innaproptiateness to be avoided. ------------------------------------------------------------

--------------- Program 1: Switch 4/5 (3>5,4,6)

DVD 0:00:00 = 3, 1:33/4 'as I/rise' (1:36)

(so pause dvd at chapter 1, 0:00 and then play dvd at 'as I/rise')

--- 0:00:00 = 3, 1:33/4 'as I/rise'

3>5 [orange juice]-off, / 4:30.5

(4 = [K4 WLD]-on 4:32.5)

---- 5 = [orange juice]-off, Elle BLINKS (DVD 4:31)

----- 4 = /[seems like]-on/ 6:47

Giant Dish = 'Silver Spoon'! haha neat

Pause Meddle 4 at 4, 0:15.5 'Break/in' Unpause Meddle 4 at [CQ, CQ]-off(e) (before blink) 7:10.5

(without the pause, 'pause' = [taps twice] Elle pushes button on keyboard !) --- This unpause basically synchs the rest of program, with autorepeats, (depending on your the speed of you autorepeater) to our Echoes position(s), IF you just want to sit there...

However, I prefer this Program 1 Echoes on the earlier line position, and then doing my own restart adjustment. go to the bathroom, whatever. I also feel the early Echoes (with [crazy] + 'eyes') sells a little better with 'inciting me to rise' =[fly around like birds], etc. and the 'tingk' button, so I will indicate these moves and a pause to restablish the 2nd line also (fun!)

Remember this second move is the same position as just ignoring the first move. So you can go lazy, but an unpaused 4 might seem innapropriate. Somehwere in the program there has to be a break, because you'd have to start at like 3, 1:28 to be linear the whole way with no moves or options. Once we establish why our repeat IS slow, (or why our startpoint is fast), a move doesn't really matter because we know we gotta move sooner or later anyway: this is all about how you correct the same 7 second interval: --- SO: {4>6 [billiant, driven]-off, [major]-on (DVD 10:28) for 'I am'/ = [pure]/ if your name is 'Jeshua'} Otherwise: 4>6 [obsessed]-off ,[professional]-on (DVD 10:31.5) to 'tingk' keyboard, reset orig. position (4>6 [obsessed]-on, blink/exit sign visible 10:31 for slower machines)

------ 6 = (DVD 10:32) (pause Meddle 6, 20:58 weird clickyslide /laptop button2 31:29) (unpause Meddle 6 last button/ [Radio Telescopes Move]-on 31:36) (to synch auto repeat, rest of program) ---------------

OR: ------ 6 = [highlights]-on, lightswitch! (DVD 10:37) to synch auto repeat, rest of program

if your track 4 unpause wasnt too fast then 'every day'/ = [nuts]/

--- This(these) Echoes is(are) suprisingly good and accurate, with zippy meteors, fearfull musical tones at the right time and perfect wind effects to trees and leaves. I sometimes prefer this Echoes on the earlier line position, and then doing my own restart. Going to bathroom, whatever. I also feel the early Echoes with [crazy] 'eyes' sells a little better with 'inciting me to rise' = [fly around like birds] and the button tingk. We can also pause/ unpause the song at laptop buttons in this position to set the autorestart. ---------------

--------------- Program 2 (undo switch: 1,2,3,4,5,6)

- 1 = [my guest tonight is author and theologian..]-on 34:14 (notice the white dot a second later)

Tone 1, 1:17 = laptop button1 35:32

-- 2 = [are we recording]-e 40:10.5

'the candle' = [Jesus]

'the candle dies' is Ok because that is true, he did, especially allowable on good friday/easter

^ 1:08!

--- 3 = [because the signal has been transmitting for 25 years]-on 45:22.5

'you p/ick' + [key] = 'keep' ^ (ie lock pick vs key)

slow all of it down a half second with the white dot if 'you'/ + [lost]/ bothers you

Who knew the thing I said that made you laugh was inspired! I was thinking afterwards on a rather beatiful good friday thay these lyrics coincided with that space tv joke ('as i raise above/ the things you said today') ...now i know so!:the lyrics matches these [fish] captions and the tv!

Total reality synch *cus i "climbed the hill in my own way", and we had to wait till after the sabath and the holiday ( I WAS made for the Sabath lord! Black Sabat! ya!hahaha corny)

Fish Pixel Tv Joke Starts to Make Sense at: 1:36! 1:45! 1:49! 2:11! 2:40! hahahahah!

'fool' = that there dead bastard 'c/rown' = [my God]/ (on top of his head, see?)

NOTE: this is the second time this lyrics has matched this deadman. the Microphone in front of his face was lowered digitally by sonyimageworks. Consequently, 'the lyrics rise above the fearline in his brow'hint at this.

---- 4 = [promises answers]/ [poses still others even more fun]-on 51:31

imaculate lyrics + closed caption conversation! (beens anyone? sorry theyre spilt all over the floor!)

----- 5 = [express understandin]-on, blink3/elle closes eyes) 55:14 nothing happens here at all other than the dog crying about mass suicide? altho an Oz balloon while floyd playing is enough for us.

------ 6 = blink 4/ eyes left (before blink5) 57:29 notice tings match Busey's hands as well as cuts and a white dot

this Echoes is just as convinving, the tings could be meaningful all over the film as they are here.with the Hadly meeting matching the lyrics.. '2 seperate glances meet' as he spins around in his chair [ive had my eye on you] 'and what i see is me' ---------------

--------------- Program 3 (1,2,3,4,5,6)

- 1 = [If you come back, if you survive at all]

i suppose the repeat is about a second er a half early so you can the have that half second^ back if you want! As we know cd player autorepeatspeeds vary, and always understand expressing good or bad with captions requires split second timing, which can often aid in exact visual anchoring.) 'keep' still cancels tho. plus i like these instructions better.

only words in song + captions = WTF!!

-- 2 = eyes right 1:27:00

perfect! Joss's regret: 'sleepy time with my love...' haha! 'waves' = cape waters.. etc... SQUEEKY SHOES! rad! (this beats dsotr any year!)

--- 3 = [normal startup]-off +.01 1:32:13.5

'like to see me try'/ [for purposes of this test]/

the moment i truelly discovered this song, verse 2...just after 'crown'(notice [david])..the song narrating Tom Skerrits final moments in the film, describing whats about to happen to him... and the crowd...yet still joyful music..and the exsplosion all cresciendo... right then I decided this song and even this synch are fairly glorious.

---- 4 = [welcome home]/, green light 1:38:21

----- 5 = hood 1:42:04.5

(5>6 at 1:44:15/16 -Elle speaks- for orig Steggokitty Contact + Echoes posiion)

------ 6 = Japenese dudes Hand swings back towards us 1:44:19 ('one for 4:19' = 4:20 = 'door') ^Notice 2, 1:08 'door' = 41:18 -TDS 420-

/'the best' = [roger, control]-on

Even with a normal size song, finding a wedged position without using closed captions is a very impressive and brave feat, for any errorcoding uninitiate/ visual old pro or not. Concidering the length of the song, you are nothing short of professional, and require only aknowledgment the key rules to synch anything you want, beyond the 'critics' form of perfectionism, into a morequintessential one. My suspision is that Shawn, and I could be wrong, but I believe you're need for all 3 floaty faces to have an audio effect invariably subtracted greater benefit achievable a measure down. AS a rule, Generally, in 2 out of 3 or multiples of a series type situation, not scoring a point isnt bad as long as the last thing in the series works... here the first and last face effects sorda do double schreech -zips out and back which is rad and interesting and the trade for the second face zooming out 2 wind noise is a lot more points for the series:

the Japenese guys are not infered to be strangers, they are Hadden employees,'light' = red dot in camera, better buttons both times, maintained and made the [higher power]crescendo easier to notice, better monitor scrambles, better spinny rings, not as good abort button,until its shut to beat, cool rockets, a better initial fall, smoother transisition to orange tunnel humming, a better arking flight to sliding scale, better tunnels, better tunnel spin, a better more bizzare first vega, a zippier acceleration, theres a [keep talking] PULSE (like a floydian hint), the caption [this one is much more violent] is no longer anticlimatic, better chair smash, blackout still tones, all the forcefields still beat, theres a better Vegan appearance especially with cymbal as he turns into dad. theres kinda a more solid final splash, a lil more wawa seeming wake from conscesness, like uh i passed out, and an overall more natural feel, and the song ends on the caption [thats what ive been trying to tell everybody] which says alot.

---------------

--------------- Program 4 switch 4/5 again (1,2,3,5/4)

- 1 = [just this],[static]-off,thank you]-off, [Now, Doctor]-on 2:08:08

-- 2 = 2:14:03 guy upper right corner hand moves

[but]/ = /'behold'

2>3 [radio, over]-on, dot 2:29:10 --- 3 = 2:29:10 ([yeah]-on 2:19:16)

Title/ = /'Fearless'Lee

'hearing the sound of the'/ /-music-

---- 5 = -magic- appears 2:25:18.5 animal trainer

----- 4 = senior reasearcher silverman/ 2:27:32

'silver'/ = /- Wish You Were Here Film And Video- ---------------

-Oh! 10:44 PM 3/31/2013

In reply to:
this one is fun
Replies:
Re: i have a few thousand..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.