SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO UGLY?
by Austin Tatious [ohs SITOme]  2014-02-16 16:04:50 [34578]
Its really a shame you guys choose to be less than decent people over some stupid jpegs but I guess you would need to believe you haven't wasted your time at this point... I get that. You need to pretend this thing is important enough to risk offending people but why not murder your audience while your at it? Then you can perform alone and no one can criticize.

I'm not like that. I don't have lifes priorities totally fkd in my head like that. Im not so synical as to not still have ideals. But you guys seem potentially unkind and detrimental to any average person who stumbles upon this place. Unless of course they were REALLY GOOD then you would sk thre dk and treatm like a king im sure.

Ruining the picture is SO selfish I don't really think I can respect that.

even if someone plays 100 times THERE ARE INFINITE SQUARES.

MARRING SOMEONES KINDLY INTENTION is sophomoric and for the ungraduated.

makes me kinda sick. just a drop in the bucket of reasons I don't want to live in the same world with social monsters like you guys.

what are you doing here? is this a prison?

you guys are just waiting for someone to fk in the ass.

not me.

I'm starting to think you guys arnt like me and I'm pretty sure now that I don't want to have relationships with any of you guy.

No matter how pretty a picture you make, you will still be ugly inside. that's pretty fairly obviose. sorry to volunteer my time and ideas and effort dick. get yur fkn hed examined.

...gridcosm?level=3814

Replies:
Re: WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO U..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.