SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Standing for GRIDHELIX and apoptotic strategies
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2008-08-30 16:37:43 [21095]
"are incapable of recognizing other people's proposals and ideas, thus reducing them into "
copious amounts of words
"

This is a load of shit.

I am certainly capable of recognizing ideas. Words are words man and for god sake -- bless you are steeped in them.

"

None of us are here to amuse you, but to amuse ourselves (or each other) with or without you, while using the grid for ourselves (with each other)!LOL
"

My friend, never end a profound statement with LOL.

You have got it all wrong man in your tiff with me.

I am not an orthodox blender -- I like the availablity -- the possibility of creation and when possibly someone dumps a load of shit on to the Grid, level after level, you can sing that song of yourself until you are blue in the face, because for sometimes, not all the times, it can suck, flat out.

Don't get me wrong -- I dig you being here and have always dug difference, as vocal as I might be when someone goes on some jag. I have more than my share of less-than panels and indeed levels, but you, you are one energetic son-of-a-gun.

You have 22 levels of 8 pieces -- 3097 to 3106 is all -- ALL you -- 9 levels -- christ on a bike -- and this abomination...

...gridcosm?level=3104

... No level of rhetoric can save you from.

Explain that away mister.

I deal here like you deal and who the fuck are you referring to when you say we? May I ask that -- who the hell is us? "

None of us are here to amuse you, but to amuse ourselves (or each other)"

Dude -- don't even try to come at me with your overblown crap.

Did you even recognize what I was saying at all ever? I can sing my own tune here as well.

I am treating it as work -- as constructive criticism

In reply to:
Standing for GRIDHELIX and apoptotic strategies
Replies:
PANIKIDA KABOOM !

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.