SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: baba ganoush 12:8
by www.LTERnet.edu killbush.net   2006-08-12 03:01:34 [16654]
i already heard that blah blah numerous time. if you live in a "free"(not sure right?) country it is because the european defeated england in 1777 (+ huge financial helps for your revolutionary war ).At that time england was the "old enemy"(france&spain) so it wasn't really to help you.Well you never been to school for sure anyway :USA declared war to japan then Hitler declared the war to usa in 1941 .We called it a "world war".You guys was running very fast to germany ,a kind of race with the comunists there hahaha!(but i am sure the real reason was to help us...) try to google "operation paperclip" (operation you said operation? )
"by 1955 , 760 german scientists had been granted citizenship in the U.S and given prominent position in the american scientific comunity.many had been longtime members of the nazi party and the gestapo, had conducted experiments on humans at concentration camps,had used salve labor,and had comitted other war crimes"
. Could you say hi to your german grand pa for me ? thank you ! Operation Paperclip Casefile <www.thirdworldtraveler.com> Earth Operations Central: Archived From: The Government Psychiatric Torture Site <earthops.org>
In reply to:
baba ganoush 12:8
Replies:
Re: baba ganoush 12:8

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.