SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: 2602 A3
by Äquivalenzfaktor [aef SITOme]  2006-05-23 08:45:02 [15586]
"I didn't intentionally create crap, AEF. If you think that my entire contribution to Gridcosm is crap, why bother trying to understand it? Crap is crap."

It was you who gave me that feeling with your explanations. Since you last message yesterday i cant get rid of the impression that gridcosm for you is just a toilettewall where you put your bumper stickers.

And believe me or not, i tried to understand you, before i got pissed about an “collaborative art project” where some protagonist don't have a glue about collaboration. well don't get me wrong there are the possibility to upload just what you like and i like that aspect of anarchism in the grid, but do you really have to do it just to increase/balance your stats?

Could be, that i don't have the right to write this all here. In the short time i has been collaborating, and of course watching what others do, there has been lots of different ideas about gridcosm. And certainly there has been a learning curve for everyone, (i also mean in fact of what others do with your contribution and vice versa.) But every time when there has been a lack of respect amongst each other, the cosm starts to get messy. I just don't like the idea that you invite others to lose respect to you. Cause i wont like the results in the grid. That's all about.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.