SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: ...the bad news
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2004-07-16 15:01:32 [9642]

This is what the original level 1861 a1 thru b2 looked like. Unfortunately, I did not save the Grid poem. It is lost unless someone else posts it here.

"Ah, the first visit from the SITO Police. Most excellent. In all fairness, I shall consider this critique (unresearched, threat laden & snotty tho' it be) as I consider all such critique, comment, review & feedback of my work. I use the ''Cubic Rube'' logo (along with another feature) in all of my digital work, somewhere and in some way. It was never intended to be an annoyance, rather a game within this game; akin to Hirschfields' ''Nina'' if you will - or even if you won't. That said, perhaps it would be better for everyone, including myself, to make the icon as unobtrusive as possible. Is this consideration enough to anyone listening and/or passionate about the issue raised?"

SITO Police? Dear lord! You don't know me.

Threat laden? No. I'm mostly harmless. The worst you have to fear from me is images and words. And today I see that the threatening images and words on level 1861 have disappeared--replaced by other images and words. The result of a lucky hard disk crash. How perfectly droll.

Why should I research your artwork, MRM? I looked at it. I saw that the repetitious images didn't work on Gridcosm. The same clever stuff would doubtless look dandy as Artchive contributions. You're going to make the icons very small from now on when you upload them to Gridcosm? A possible solution.

In reply to:
...the bad news

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.