SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: What's goin' on?
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2004-03-01 03:02:28 [8587]
Ed and Jon, I had nothing to do with DAZ's prank. I thought the bum code was accidental. Say what you will about me, I would never gum up the code of Gridcosm or SITO. I find that behavior immature, reprehensible and deeply annoying. No matter how pissed off I get, I'll never do anything like that.

Yes, it was tactless of me to flame JER in this forum, but it was a long time coming, and it felt good. I decided to focus my fire on JER, but I regret singling him out. He just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

''Too TCA.'' You know, I agree with you. I'm the Number 3 most prolific contributor--I can't believe it. SNY is Number 1, EHO is Number 5. And I upload more frequently than any of the Top Ten.

At least for awhile I'd like to see Gridcosm return to the style of 1998--I didn't start uploading until November 2000. But I'm my own worst enemy in this regard. Because these days people are either trying to work with my stuff or fight against it. So returning to the style of 1998 doesn't stand a chance of happening any time soon.

Probably the main reason that I'm considered a gridhog is because I take three or so hours finishing the last square on a level. Yes, I'm aware of some of the self-inflicted reasons for my unpopularity.

OED, I've noticed that you tend to appear when I'm away and that you vanish when I return. I find this significant because... Let me put it this way. If one of the two Gridcosm wizards makes it known that he doesn't like me, pile-ons of the variety that I tend to experience in Gridcosm will be inevitable. I'll quit in a heartbeat if you want me to, big guy, and I'll never return. I know you're reluctant to wield your power, and I understand why.

So why not just make constructive suggestions in this forum? Real friendly-like. Nothing official. Do you think that I should curtail my uploads to Gridcosm? Limit them to one a week, maybe? Do you think that I should quit altogether?

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.