SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA am curious
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2004-02-28 05:08:40 [8569]
"Well, nothing like setting up a straw man in order to knock it down. I said nothing about consistent. You added that part yourself. Composition can be discordant, colors can be garish, technique can be deficient. But those things are secondary to the act of collaboration when it comes to the grid. That's what I'm talking about. You often don't collaborate."

You can't have it both ways. Either a level is nicely composed or it is not. If colors are garish and inconsistent, how does that relate to color theory? In what universe can technique be deficient?

Guess what. I always collaborate. How could I not? And I usually try to blend. Sorry that I don't fit into your wrongheaded definition of the word collaboration.

You don't have the honesty or integrity to admit that the line about ''composition, color theory and technique'' was your passive-aggressive way of insulting me. Why not just say ''I don't like you, I don't like your art.'' Don't waste your breath and my time with this tripe.

"Seems like I struck a nerve. In fact, I don't tell anyone else here they're boring, just you. And just that one time. Hardly defines my purpose in life."

You tell everyone else that I'm boring. That's what I actually said. Careful with the reading comprehension thing.

"You seem a bit sensitive to criticism so I'll stop now."

You call that bullshit criticism? Hm, in that case, I'll stop my ''criticism'' now, too.

In reply to:
Re: TCA am curious

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.