SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Composition & Collaboration
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2003-06-27 08:47:56 [6900]

BAZ, just put the words of the Gridhead you're quoting between two quotation marks. ''Like this.'' No spaces between the quotation marks and the words. It should look exactly like a person being quoted in the newspaper or a book. Make sure that all extraneous quotation marks are deleted from the quote before posting.

"NARs piece does work and it left me a good shelf to place a pot. But TCA, I never look at a square I make all by itself, there are always adjacent squares and the whole level beside the one I am working on. It is only after croping the canvas down to 150x150 do I see what my square looks like. I think the opposite is what makes some of your's stick out like a sore big toe. Interesting alone, but painful to the whole oranization."

I usually create my squares exactly the same way that you do. I don't crop to 150x150 until just before posting. If it sticks out like a sore thumb, it's because blendiness isn't always easy for me to accomplish. ...gridcosm?level=1528 Is that a fortune cookie in the Venus Flytrap's mouth? You drew that with your own hand, didn't you? 1528-c1 is admirable and blendy, too.

In reply to:
Re: Composition & Collaboration
Replies:
Re: Composition & Collabo..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.