SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: grid hog yellow
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2003-05-13 11:08:00 [6571]

...gridcosm?level=1475 Made you wait 1 hour and eleven minutes. Sorry, NLT. Am I the gridhog? Is EHO? Are you? Or is the gridhog generic? Please forgive me if I'm paranoid, hypervigilant and overly sensitive. I'm still smarting because of SNZ's TCA in the toilet. And I hope I'm not being rude when I say I didn't like EHO's 1466-a1. Those faces on b2 of levels 1475, 1474 and 1473 reminded me of EHO's 1466-a1. However, I also flashed on Star Trek's Captain Picard. Probably because of the bald head. ...gridcosm?level=1473 GREEN. Yeah, the repetition was lame. But 1474-c2 really impresses me, NLT. ...gridcosm?level=1474 And 1475-c2.

BTW, ''artistocrat'' is pronounced artiste-o-crat. The inventor of that particular word was an employee of Jet Propulsion Laboratories in Pasadena, California at the time... Back in the 1980s it was. I was a temp file clerk. We'd been friends since high school. Eventually I learned how to type. Often I wonder whatever happened to him.

In reply to:
grid hog yellow
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.