SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: SITO Survivor
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2003-05-06 12:19:59 [6535]
Ed, we might as well continue this discussion in e-mail.

"In case you didn't get it, TCA's 1465-c3 is [sarcasm]. Ashcroft puts the tattered remnants of the Bill of Rights through a meat grinder, and we get Freedom Fries. SNZ, your 1466-c2 should have been 1465-b1"

Is one picture worth a thousand words? I've moved 1466-c2 to 1465-b1. My inspiration is an artwork on the inner sleeve of the Frank Zappa Meets the Mothers of Prevention album--it's a line drawing in which the Bill of Rights is run through a meat grinder, emerging out the other side as confetti, party hats and noisemakers. Artist unknown. I've searched for it online but cannot find an image to link here. Sorry.

The following URL will take you to an online project in which artists alter photos of sex offenders. http://www.nikart.ca/offender/14.html <www.nikart.ca> None of the images created by the aforementioned artists approaches the brutality heaped on me by other SITOids. Why? I'm not a child molester. I've never committed a crime that would make me deserve this abuse. You don't like my art? Fine. I've lost all respect for you. Whatever your cause may be, you're not furthering it. You'd better think about the offhand way you mete out aggression before expecting anyone to care about you. Admittedly, the pot is calling the kettle black here to a certain extent.

SNZ's 1465-b1 rivals SNY's 1100-a2, which is on the EXPLORE GRIDCOSM page. ...gridcosm?level=1100

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.