SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA Level 1260
by beforewepainthteapt   2002-10-27 16:31:29 [5661]
Hey man - FUCK YOU!

I am not the only one who tired of your shit - wake the fuck up out of your coma TCA.

No one asked you to leave ...and this is collab....you do succeed at times and yet when you suck ass YOU SUCK ASS.

I know I stink at times but other times I succeed and I am really proud when I do...

I have never seen you really make an effort s to embrace another's world... at least Moxie ( wouldn't this be great if Moxie is you...) does not write, or take two hours or four!

Yes I thought you were damned arrogant and that made me mad - you do not even address it - and yet heaven forfend one might have to drag theor eyes across that treatise calling on supersubtle specificities only you really know.

On one hand I feel a bit bad, but NOT bad for the fact that I expressed myself honestly.

I would not want someone cutting out cookie shapes of technique, but effort, true intelligent, playful, thoughtful, light, whimsical effort, effort so effortless and quick, like a Miles Davis " Kind of Blue " spontaneity that resonates a sense of satisfaction that will last.

You in all your byzantine glory, you so bloated and self-centered ( and shit I KNOW SELF CENTERED - I STAND guilty for more that a few crimes ) will concoct some yawn yawn yawn excuses for what is simply bad technique.

You will not be gone - you should not be gone and that tantrum shit makes me ill.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.