SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: ugggh (RBR & SNY)
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2002-10-19 08:08:03 [5582]
It isn't all self-hatred and toxic co-dependency. Sometimes I make fun of my own shortcomings. Sometimes others make fun of me and I'm delighted by the result.

...gridcosm?level=1249 Round, flat, I love 'em all. The day that I'm harshly critical of a beautiful naked woman is the day that my parking meter has expired. I see level 1249 as being a clever way to impose order. SNY, you the ringleader of this caper, I suspect.

...gridcosm?level=1250 Eris the Goddess of Chaos (1250-c2) mocks the previous level's good intentions.

...gridcosm?level=1251 The gravel road is transformed into a wall inside an art gallery. Around this, the exterior of the entire art gallery is shrunk and flattened. SNY, I'm not sure what your opinion is of this level, but I love 1251-a1, a2 and a3, and b1, and c1 and c2. Inside-out is turned outside-in.

...gridcosm?level=1252 ''Exit'' and ''Gents'' were my reaction to the lewd men on levels 1250-b2, 1251-c3 and 1252-c2. The signs are intended to be critical of the images, not the artists. I'd never encourage anyone to quit SITO. Except maybe Moxie. ;-)

...gridcosm?level=1253 I'm grateful to RBR for bothering to blend with 1254-a2. I spent about five hours working on that square. Heaven only knows why it took so long to get it the way I wanted it.

...gridcosm?level=1254 Level 1254-b1 says ''EGOMAN''. You don't like RBR's Man on the Street? Why not? I do. He's another cosmic clown like EHO's Berti.

...gridcosm?level=1255 "More levels about buildings and faces" Add another beautiful naked woman and you've got yourself a thematic winner. ;-) "Cause one chance is all you get." Bull-shit. You won't last long if you believe that FUD. You'll give up. The career of the artist is about rising and falling, and coming back. Tomorrow, yesterday's great success may seem to you like a spectacular failure. The solution to this conundrum is NOT to encourage pop culture's short attention span. Without continuity from level to level, everything will be forgotten: The good, the bad, and the mediocre. Repetition is the mantra of advertising because repetition works.

In reply to:
Re: ugggh
Replies:
Re: ugggh (RBR & SNY)

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.