SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: TCA panty wad eater
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2002-10-02 12:38:55 [5502]
"Three unreleased recordings of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young fighting in the dressing-room of the Fillmore East!"

Frank Zappa wrote those words. Fillmore East, June 1971 <globalia.net>

I'll never excite millions of fans. I'll never make millions of dollars. Neither will any of you. That said, Neil Young's solo career was more fruitful than his involvement with CSN&Y. Now, if he'd been playing with the Mothers, things would have been different.

Communication. That's what's supposed to be going on here in the sito.synergy.gridcosm forum. I didn't understand something, so I asked questions. Artists don't always have the best writing style. Sometimes it's hard for me to understand what you're trying to say.

Okay, you weren't alluding to homosexuality, you were referring to an unblendy purple area in a square on a long-gone level. For that matter, NataLukas was right, the "hedge maze" was out of step with the level above. The unblendy purple area was apparently his way of voicing displeasure.

On Gridcosm you don't even have to rehearse--it's the closest thing to genuine spontaneity and improvisation in art that I've ever encountered. It's a marvel of coding. Unfortunately, because of the human factor I'll participate only when I can't resist from now on.

I'll leave a clue-link. The GNU-Darwin Distribution <gnu-darwin.sourceforge.net> It would have looked nice on level 1234. Too late now. ...gridcosm?level=1234

"Write if you get work and hang by your thumbs."

Bob & Ray said that.

In reply to:
Re: TCA panty wad eater

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.