SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: The Sinking of TCA
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2002-09-27 07:39:55 [5441]
MKC, your contributions have never ruined any of my grand schemes. Please don't try harder to concentrate. Continue relaxing and doing simple blending if that's what you want to do. Your biggest problem is my biggest problem. We're both gridhogs. We sometimes do too many squares per level.

Yeah, I think that the Grid started blowing chunks after 1229 or thereabouts, too. Happens. But it's already getting itself together on level 1232.

The ''bleeding inside'' quote was in response to NLT--I accidentally addressed it to you. Typo, sorry. Hm, I wonder if NLT's 1231-b3 refers to menstruation. NLT, you don't menstruate, do you? ;-)

The gay thing was not intended to be a witty jab. I was merely replying to MKC's comment in the level 1231 poem. Now I know that MKC's comment doesn't apply to me. So please just forget my reaction to the poem. Okay? Mike, I've never thought of you as being the type of person who needs to be told be told that I'm not gay. That's why your comment in the poem confused me.

Mature? Me? I've never laughed so loud. I'm old, that's true enough. But mature? Nah. I adopt a pompous-ass phony academic tone in my messages sometimes. But that's all in fun. Don't take it seriously. I don't.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.