SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re:1130 ( grid fodder: loose lips)
by Not a Loose Ass   2002-06-13 18:08:28 [4761]
1139 is good enough. I would like to stand up for JER's contribution though as I see it as the strongest of the lot. without his contribution the level would probably have fallen flat on it's face. Incorporating elements from the previous level is a great way of uniting the image, while also adding rhythm through a repeated motif. Basic design stuff I know, but some of us have either never learned this stuff, chose to ignore it or have somehow forgotten.

As far as SNY's conribution are concerned I have been rather puzzled of late. It seems he is trying to evoke something or other, I'm not sure. I really liked the "THIS DAY ... GUESSWORK" panel on 1127. ...gridcosm?level=1127

His "torrid" piece on the next level? That could be a response to the density going on in my a2 & a3 of the pervious level. ...gridcosm?level=1128

As for the gum piece? Maybe it's a cry for help, or possibly just a way of shaking things up in hopes that the density issue will recede into the past. ...gridcosm?level=1129

1130 seems to be a fuckit, I'll be as dense as I wanta be! ...gridcosm?level=1130

Where as his piece on 1131 is just simply beautiful! ...gridcosm?level=1131

As far as what the rest of yalls contributed thus far... well I think I'll bite my tongue on that topic for now.

Nata

In reply to:
Re: grid fodder: loose lips
Replies:
SNY a la SNreplY: was ( R..
Re: Re:1130 ( grid fodder..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.