SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
non-blendy
by Nata Lukas [nlt SITOme] [email Nata Lukas] 2002-04-26 02:54:11 [4400]
Yea! for the courage or space of non-blendiness. Really I can't really get myself to do it, sometimes I wish I could. On 1089 I could see no hope in the blendiness nor in a non-blendy solution. There's a crazy unbalance to that level. A1 was a scream for a halt! in what I perceived as incredible unbalance in weight and color. B3 was a freaking blend-o-rama, mismash of a3, b2 & c3. Seemed to me to be the only logical solution to the dilemma of making the shit work. Perhaps an unblendy approach would have worked better in that case, I just don't know. Me thinks I should force myself to try to create non-blendy squares that blend or at least work with the other tiles.

The perforation introduced by BUH was used quite nicely by TCA as a great way to be unblendy. (BTW nice blend with c3 too, TCA)

As you can see with my a2 is my first blendy non-blendy attempt.

Also props to HLE for adaptation of the perforation theme and use of color.

My personal preference is that we work together (i.e. collaborate) and make, as EHO would say, 'together a nice and interesting art work' Pay attention to what themes and colors schemes others are using. Use the board for discussion and crazy poetry. (Bravo Tom F for you 'Silence'!)

This is my favorite place on the entire web, I'm happy to be in cahoots with y'all. Keep up the kick ass work.

Nata

ps JER, I don't think your posts do anything to stop the flow of the grid. Perhaps it's just that you choose the slow times to post. I've noticed definite ebbs occurring at certain times.

...gridcosm?level=1090

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.