SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
recent levels
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2002-01-10 21:47:27 [3589]
i have offloaded this to email. hopefully it will clear up a few things. at least give my opinions (in a long rambly way -- of course!)

its all a very gray area. rules have been discussed to no end on gridcosm. many are unwritten. some are written but not yet (due to my slacking) properly shared with beginners. etc etc. its complex.

gridcosm has become a community to many good folks, a regular hangout, even sacred to some. these factors can induce anger in some situations as much as it can induce euporia in others. the fact that this happens is one of the most flattering things we could have happen. and tricky, needless to say.

i understand both "sides" of this situation. things need to stay active, innovated, kept on its toes. but also communities have patterns and group aesthetics.

i am sure we will work this out in no time. everyone is welcome into the sito community. please poke around and get a feel, but still try to keep things interesting... but with some sense of not ruffling too many feathers.

hopefully this is possible!! haha thanks.

In reply to:
Re: [no subject]

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.