SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Objective view of the mid-800's
by Eva Hochreutener - EHO [eho SITOme] [email Eva Hochreutener - EHO] 2001-08-12 20:53:27 [2701]
...gridcosm?level=854 AUS, it’s a good warm place, a nest, between BAZ and BAZ, isn’t?… In response to your post:

“Grid's looking mighty fine lately, and I mean it because a month or so ago I thought it sucked pretty loudly. I think BAZ is doing something for y'all, not that you aren't all instrumental in the orchestra. The colors have been good, and the think-bigging. I'll be back someday.”

AUS, obviously, the day has come.

IT’S UP TO YOU, to turn “sucking levels” into nice, not-sucking levels. It depends always on your contributions, instead of criticize them. We all do a hard work. Every “sucking” level can be turned into a beautiful - that’s my experience, btw . I’m not sure, if it would be enough, to post an arrogant(??) – please correct me - LaLaLa (level 838 c1). And, please, you are as SUBJECTIVE as everybody else. About sucking levels: “Don’t ask what the grid will do for you; just ask, what you can do for the grid”. (John F. Kennedy) Just in order to express myself. EHO

http://id.sito.org/aus/

In reply to:
Objective view of the mid-800's

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.