SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
EHO 834
by silly@well.com  [mail] 2001-07-15 22:48:40 [2481]
Re: 834-a1

EHO, you're a seer. My cat coughed up a furball this morning.

You needn't credit me for Gridcosm images of mine that you have borrowed. I've quit trying to give credit on the Grid. Any image anywhere on the Grid can be fairly reused by anyone else on the Grid without credit, IMHO. Giving credit disrupts the flow. I'm guilty of doing this in the past. In fact, I've made just about every conceivable mistake. I've set the perfect example of what NOT to do. For instance, on level 666, I credited VON for an image that I'd borrowed. The result is an ugly mistake.

Re: 834-c3

Lambs are cute. Veal is delicious. In 1989, I lived next to an animal farm on the Fairfax estate near the village of Appleton Roebuck in North Yorkshire. Best veal I've ever eaten. Sometimes the sheep would congregate nearby in the twilight hour. The dominant males sounded like members of Parliament. Pink Floyd did a song called Sheep, one of my favorites.

A recently enacted U.S. law prevents me from donating blood because I lived in England for over three months in 1988 and 1989. I'm quarenteened due to Mad Cow disease. Precisely once a week I'd venture into York and consume a Wimpey burger, the only hamburger I've ever eaten that tasted somewhat like pork. ...gridcosm?level=834

Replies:
Re: EHO 834

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.