SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
[EHO]All' invio della libreria di Rutger questo//was Troll
by Grande Machine De Pleurer De Rire   2001-07-12 16:10:17 [2466]
EHO ottengono pronti per un mess grande del linguaggio via il traforo gommoso della scuola di Babelfish. Tonto Calzone è il mio (per niente segreto realmente) nome segreto quando non ritengo come entrare come SNY. Questo " italiano " dovrebbe fornire la risata che usuale certamente una volta colto dagli altoparlanti d'un linguaggio adeguato. Penso il vostro alberino sia stato una risposta che lo considera, ma nelcaso dirò semplicemente TONTO CALZONE = SNY e certamente io desiderano che potrei essere come lo svizzero meritorious, passando i linguaggi come i jugglers adept.

For those who do not want to go to: AltaVista - World / Translate <babelfish.altavista.com>

===================== EHO Get ready for a big mess of language via the chewy tunnel of Babelfish School. Tonto Calzone is my secret ( not at all secret really ) name when I do not feel like logging in as SNY. This " Italian " should provide the usual laugh it surely does when read by the speakers of a proper language. I think your post was a response considering me, but in case I shall simply say TONTO CALZONE = SNY and certainly I wish I could be like the meritorious Swiss, toggling languages like adept jugglers.

And for those who do not want to translate the Babelfishian into its proper comical construction: ========================

EHO obtain ready for a mess large of the language via the traforo gommoso of the school of Babelfish. Tonto Calzone è mine (for nothing secret really) secret name when I do not think like entering like SNY. This " Italian " would have to supply the usual risata one that sure once picked from the loudspeakers of an adequate language. Task your starter shaft has been an answer that considers it, but in case dirò simply TONTO CALZONE = SNY and sure I they wish that I could be like the Swiss meritorious, passing the languages like the jugglers adept.

Chow,

Tonto Calzone ( rocket noise )

In reply to:
Re: Troll

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.