SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Sunny Bozo (was: Thanks TCA)
by TCA   2001-05-07 21:32:49 [1652]
Sunny, you must be very proud of Cher. She wrote the _Painter 6 Wow! Book_. Peachpit Press - Author Biographies: Cher Threinen Pendarvis <www.peachpit.com> Ouch. Bad pun. Sorry.

I hope lampooning yourself wasn't injurious to you. Yes, 744a3 was too subtle. Your trophy looked like a toilet with my username (silly@well.com) on it. Or so I thought. Silly me.

I'm not "lazy ass." I spend far too many hours working on squares. I've half a mind to quit the open source movement and go to work for Microsoft. Someone who has reached my level of incompetence could earn a pretty penny there.

To paraphrase Paul Simon, my lack of technique has never hurt me none--I can read the writing on the wall. If I'm concept-starved, shouldn't I be writing gags and sketches for Saturday Night Live?

I absolutely loved EHO's portrait of a man with a triumphant mouse's new head growing from his back. The concept is reminiscent of New Yorker cartoonist Chas. Adams. EHO has got real talent, a distinctive style, and good technique. So the most important question to ask him is: What operating system are ya using? Amiga?

Sunny, you hate my "lackluster diptych" because it isn't anti-symmetric propaganda. But you fail to see the irony of flaming and flaming and flaming until you've beaten your point into the ground. You have repeated yourself more often than I have! Flaming in Gridcosm is stale, man. Maybe we need a sito.synergy.gridcosm.flame discussion board.

About the mirror image. It was a meditation on cloning. With a weird undercurrent of narcissistic rodent sexuality thrown in.

Anyway, relax, dude. Twas nuttin poisonal. Friends? Pudder dare, pal. Let's shake paws.

In reply to:
Thanks TCA
Replies:
Gridcosm's down again, Jo..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.