SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: hey EHO monkey!
by Nata Lukas [nlt SITOme] [email Nata Lukas] 2001-05-04 17:52:43 [1581]
*you're only supposed to do one square per level _absolute maximum_*

I beg to differ. It seems the general concensus since Mike reeled off a couple of levels by hisself back in November is that people generally limit themselves to a maximum of two squares per level. (An occassional three square level every now and then seems to be okay, especially when the grid is stuck or you have a really cool idea that takes 3 panels to do, (which is indeed rare that anyone really has a really cool idea worthy of three panels.))

I believe what really pisses people off is grid hogs like me who just can't help themselves. TCA's a grid addict as well. There are treatments. Turning off the computer is the first step. Step two is to get out of the house, that way you can't hear the grid calling you, and even if you do you won't be able to do anything about it. I've been addicted to things before, and I have to say the Grid is a powerful addiction. Learn to manage your addiction to the grid because kicking it means you'll have to get rid of your internet connection and forsake all locations where you can get online.

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.