SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Me(629) to Us(630)
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2001-01-09 03:52:04 [1091]
Dear traci atoms and Baron Von Sass,

I'd possibly take you two seriously if you didn't hide behind pseudonyms. At the very least, please provide links to examples of your work. If Jon Van Oast ever tells me that I stink or that I'm a disruptive influence or whatever, that's when the fat lady sings. I'll split and never look back. So far, he and others like jonathan prince have been very supportive.

I'm so old, I have sexual fantasies about Britney Spears' MOM! *cymbal crash* I don't want SITO to become like an AOL chat room, but how old are you guys? I'm 43.

So far, I've participated in 43 levels, approximately. It's time for me to take a break. I've got tons of RL stuff to do. And I'll begin a (long-delayed) really-low-tech version of MIKECOSM this month. No tiles, just levels with masturbatory digital doodles on 'em. Rated PG-13, so don't get your hopes up, if you know what I mean. Guaranteed weird. Go to TCA's SITO homepage and click on the link to my weblog, and look for "big pog blog topic."

BTW, here's another alternative tile.

These are font styles for level 630 that I considered and rejected, among other thing. See ya in a month or two.

In reply to:
Me(629) to Us(630)
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.