SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Gridcosm readings
by Ed Stastny [oed SITOme] [email Ed Stastny] 2000-06-07 14:00:19 [279]
Hey, who's interested in making audio files of themselves reading choice levels of Gridcosm-poetry? I'm putting together an idea for a local (Portland) SITO-affiliated spoken-word radio program. I want to fill up an hour of time with pure Gridcosmumble. During the show, we would plug the URL and encourage listeners to "follow along". Of course, I'd tape/realaudio the show for those of us outside Portland, Oregon.

The show is called "Night of the Living Tongue". The beginnings of the web-site are at ...tongue

If you have any of your OWN personal spoken-word material you'd like to have played in Portland, you will want to contact Jennifer Robin, the show's curator/organiser/impetus.

So, you want to send in your own audio files for Gridcosm, eh? First, write to me (ed@sito.org) and tell me what levels you'd like to recite. I suggest we go for series of consecutive levels so as to keep "flow" and give people time to load the Gridcosm while listening. Once we've assigned levels, you can record your oration into a WAV, AU or MP3 file and get it to me somehow. These audio files can be used on the eventual Gridcosm CD-ROM too!

Gargle, ...e

Replies:
Re: Gridcosm readings
Re: Gridcosm readings

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.